This information is currently unvetted. Please do advise us if Providers listed are not providing best practices and standards of care. Note links to Rad Remedy and GLMA are generic location searches. One can search listing for specific specialties and population serving demographics and search anywhere in the US. Here is a guide to find a trans friendly therapist.
Seattle & WA:
- Dr. Christina Gutierrez (ND) at Ground Floor Health
- Isabelle Trepiccione, MD
- Elizabeth M. Grace, MD
- Dr. Kristin Anderson at Carolyn Downs
- Capitol Hill Medical
- Queen Anne Clinic
- Group Health GRS
- Cedar River Clinics
- SEA Rad Remedy Results
- Seattle Trans-Friendly Therapists
- GLMA preamble & SEA Providers list
- Ingersol’s Provider List
- Sliding Scale Clinics
- Urgent Clinics in West Seattle that take Applecare
- the well on beacon
- Our mission is to create a space for culturally-relevant care that is responsive to our communities’ needs. As a collective, we strive to uplift people of color by fostering a (re)connection to past, present, and future generations through our healing legacies and community connections.
- Rachel LordKenga: 901 Boren Ave Suite 1300 Seattle, WA 98104
- (206)419-5052 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rachel has been working with/for trans, NB, and gender variant folks since 2004. Rachel is a licensed mental health counselor and board certified art therapist (LMHC, ATR-BC).
- Gdoc SKC Therpists of Color List
Spoonie Mental Health:
- Jayne Ashton, Linked In, npino, JaneA@smh.org
- comment said that this person takes applehealth and is friendly to trans poly kink homeless continuum.
- Sara Smucker Barnwell
- specializes in telemedicine and PTSD
Other Mental Health:
- 2014 Gender Alliance of South Sound pdf
- Mogpog of info from all over pacific northwest