Seattle – King County
- King County Crisis line: (206) 461-3222 or (866) 427-4747 (toll-free) Crisis Clinic website
- 211 website or dial 211 from any phone
- DESC: (206) 682-2371, https://www.desc.org/what-we-do/crisis-response/
- KC Mental Health: 206-461-3222, http://www.kingcounty.gov/…/services/crisis-services.aspx
- ESP: The Emergency Service Patrol (ESP) helps people who are under the influence of alcohol and other drugs. Drivers get calls from the 9-1-1 emergency system and patrol in the downtown Seattle area to identify and assist persons in need of help. The drivers do a basic screening of a person’s needs and take them to a safe location. Drivers are on duty 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They are not cops. They are not plain clothed, ie they do show up in medic uniforms.
DV/IPV: Domestic/ Interpersonal Violence
- Anti-Violence Project: https://avp.org/, 212-714-1141
- the Network la Red: http://tnlr.org/en/ 800-832-1901.
- LGBTQ DV Hotline: 800-832-1901
- NW Network (LGB DV/IPV and Trauma): (206) 568-7777
- Call to Safety (Pdx): 888-235-5333
- https://vawnet.org/sc/organizations-focused-dv-lgbtq-communities (we are not sure that all the orgs listed here would be safe for all the communities accessing this site which is why we are only leaving it has a link. As with any resource proceed with caution.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
- Crisis Text Line: Text START to 741-741
- Trans Lifeline: (877) 565-8860 (http://hotline.translifeline.org/ -hour listed here)
Canada: (877) 330-6366
- The Trevor Project (LBGTQ+ youth): 1-866-488-7386
- National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-4673
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255
- Samaritans: 877-870-4673
- LGBT Hotline (m-f 1-9pm; sat 9am – 2pm) 888-843-4564
- LGBT Helpline: 888-340-4528
- LGBT Peer Listening: 800-399-7337